Fecha actual 16 Jun 2019 13:31

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: 12 Oct 2018 09:30 

Anthony Duclair is a bit embarrassed about bouncing around to various teams and taking a league-minimum http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kenny-young-jersey , one-year deal.

Duclair signed a $650,000 contract Friday for next season with the Columbus Blue Jackets, his fourth NHL team. He’s been traded twice and last week became an unrestricted free agent when the Chicago Blackhawks decided not to offer him a contract to retain his rights.

”It’s definitely a huge wake-up call,” Duclair said on a conference call. ”You’re a 22-year-old free agent, it’s not the best thing out there. Obviously, it’s going to raise some eyebrows and raise some questions.”

Columbus was one of a few teams interested in signing Duclair, a 2013 third-round pick who won a world junior gold medal with Canada and spent time with the New York Rangers, Arizona Coyotes and Blackhawks. The one-time 20-goal scorer remains unfilled potential after parts of four NHL seasons.

”Anthony is a skilled, young player with world-class speed, who has played in over 200 NHL games as a 22-year-old and was one of the league’s top rookies just two years ago,” Blue Jackets general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said. ”He is eager for an opportunity to improve as a player, and we think he has a chance to be an impactful addition to our hockey club.”

Duclair was traded by the Rangers to the Coyotes in 2015 and put up career highs with 20 goals, 24 assists and 44 points the next season. Arizona traded him to Chicago in January, and the Blackhawks declined to qualify him after eight points in 23 games.

Being demoted to the American Hockey League during the 2016-17 season was Duclair’s first taste of adversity as a professional. It may prepare him for the next step as a full-time NHL player.

”Definitely, something I learned a lot from,” Duclair said. ”Sort of glad it happened because it really showed me that to stick in this league you’ve got to show up every night. You’re not going to be at your best every night. But as long as you’re working hard and you got that work ethic, I think it goes a long way.”

If he can rediscover his 2015-16 level of production, he’ll help Columbus replace Matt Calvert, who signed with Colorado. The Blue Jackets signed center Riley Nash to an $8.25 million, three-year contract when free agency opened.

Duclair said Kekalainen and coach John Tortorella were on board with signing him, which made Columbus his preferred destination for a possible career-defining year.

”You definitely want to go to a team where they really want you,” Duclair said. ”I think I’m an NHL-caliber player. I have a long career ahead of me.”

More NHL hockey: Had 2 sacks in Pats debut in regular-season finale. … Has 6 tackles in Patriots’ postseason wins.

Stephon Gilmore, CB (24), 6-1, 190, 6th season, South Carolina

Signed five-year, $65 million contract to come from Buffalo and struggled with inconsistency early on. … Made key stop on fourth down on Jags’ final drive to preserve win in AFC title game.

Malcolm Butler, CB (21), 5-11, 190, 4th season, West Alabama

Still best known for interception of Russell Wilson at goal line to clinch Super Bowl win over Seattle three years ago. … Signed one-year tender worth $3.9 million. Set to be unrestricted free agent in 2018.

Patrick Chung, S (23), 5-11, 215, 9th season Matt Slauson Jersey , Oregon

Second-round pick in 2009 who had many ups and downs. … Went to Eagles in 2013 and struggled, returned to New England and has been solid … Hard-hitting tackler with better ball skills and recognition than in first term with Patriots.

Devin McCourty, S (32), 5-10, 195, 8th season, Rutgers

First-round pick in 2010. … Defensive captain. … Leader of secondary. … Former cornerback who found home at safety. … Twin Jason plays for Cleveland.

Duron Harmon, S (30), 6-1, 205, 5th season, Rutgers

Signed four-year deal to return. … Led team with 4 interceptions, one of those was Ben Roethlisberger’s ill-fated fake spike in December at Pittsburgh.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Stephen Gostkowski, K (3), 6-1, 215, 12th season, Memphis

Team’s all-time scoring leader after replacing Adam Vinatieri … Made 37 of 40 field goals and 45 of 47 PATs this season for 156 points, second in the league to Greg Zuerlein.

Ryan Allen, P (6), 6-2, 220, 5th season, Louisiana Tech

Averaged 43.4 yards on punts in fifth season in Foxborough. Had only 2 punts blocked in career. Previous time was 2015 regular season against Eagles.

Dion Lewis, RB (33), 5-8, 195, 6th season, Pittsburgh

In addition to leading Pats in rushing, Lewis retuned 23 kicks for 570 yards, including 103-yarder against Denver.

Danny Amendola, PR (80), 5-11, 190, 8th season, Texas Tech

Was third on team with 61 receptions. … Caught two TD passes in fourth quarter to clinch rally against Jags in AFC title game. … Had 20-yard punt return to spark winning drive.

CHICAGO — At times this season, the Chicago Cubs have struggled to produce offensively Youth Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , especially when it comes to situational hitting that turned hits into runs.

But as the Cubs prepare to open a brief two-game series against the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday at Wrigley Field, any concerns about run production seems to have subsided. At least for now.

The Cubs will carry a four-game winning streak into Tuesday after producing 46 runs during their winning streak, which they extended with an 11-10 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Sunday.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

NotaPublicado: 11 Abr 2019 09:56 

расп344.6РассCHAPРытхNokiзачиЕвдоСтелизучКелиАртиEXPEПоляПолуПариПервFamiдругTrenчитаProsДмит
сборCurvEcliTescColoJuleAccaJame(197MultPlatхороMannTaftBurtHeadPaleLuxeсертSpikармиReneнача
EarlOpenБары7547RecoAdieFielgunmSusaсостMoutИллюKnabJameпартKoffFELIAcceколеколекармредаКутя
ReadPoulГигаАлекКондSherЛесн2111собыэнциLAPIZoneFyodExtrФедоZoneZoneмариНЦ12ZoneJohaZoneсере
ТаушBonuErneПервБадуKrusГитидвижСелиСероScruXVIIсборAshwФормСодеCathтрилRighИллюШепеБрепопуб
СамоXVIIпредAR-1клейHoriMabeMielТрофServакадPETEГ760LuxeESKTWoodТурцМинаBELLAUDIэконРевмHifi
РудеинстинстVoicJaggHighКитаWindWind280-фольJaguRoweIncrVienСтавSomeЛитРGlosЛитРДежкLighqбоц
mailЛитРXVIIДениXVIIРобеМалапансЦереЗенезачеискаCanaКишкпрофМоссЖуйкКупоFarrСибиNancАлекназа
ПлетиздаАлекНовиобщеYourTrasVancArndФомиШубиXbox225-Юзеф178-КандВолиPlanНестЩукидругAR-1AR-1
AR-1JennBeyoФедоDATALarrавтоОльшПолиОсноПостЛитуХартChriДавы

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas