Fecha actual 15 Oct 2019 05:00

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: 25 Sep 2019 03:53 

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The very first year Christian Kirk returned a punt within just school, he took it again for a touchdown. He approximately did it back again upon his to start with contact in just the NFL.I was asking yourself toward myself It transpiring once more,' the quick Arizona starter stated.Not rather.He slipped creating a flow, versus the punter (a past higher education teammate) no significantly less, still the 38-back garden return fixed up a touchdown enthusiasm inside of the 1st-employees offense simply just collection of the match, and the Cardinals battle the Los Angeles Chargers 24-17 within just their preseason opener upon night time.Beginner Josh Rosen done 6 of 13 passes for 41 yards in just his Arizona debut, enjoying the full to start with 50 % once the opening collection.There a large amount of variables he heading in direction of be in a position towards understand and expand in opposition to off this very first video game, seeing the tape, Cardinals to start with-yr practice Steve Wilks mentioned. We count on him in the direction of take superior, alongside with myself and everyone else.Geno Smith, struggling Cardale Jones for the backup endeavor powering the Chargers Philip Rivers, done 14 of 23 passes for 218 yards, like a 47-backyard touchdown toss in direction of Geremy Davis . He was intercepted at the time.With Rivers sitting down this 1 out, Jones started off and performed just about the complete initial 50 percent, finishing 6 of 12 passes for 50 yards.At some fact, I have to have in the direction of realize what we include inside Cardale Jones, educate Anthony Lynn explained. He arrived into this league and he hardly ever extremely been offered a authentic chance, within my belief https://www.cardinalsedgestore.com/Custom_Jersey-5. I need to have towards Deliver him that possibility https://www.cardinalsedgestore.com/Miles_Brown_Jersey-96.Kirk, Arizona instant-spherical draft decide on out of Texas A&M, took the Chargers early punt and broke no cost . He may well contain taken it all the route experienced he not slipped attempting in direction of deliver a movement versus Los Angeles punter Drew Kaser, Kirk teammate at Texas A&M.Kirk likely may perhaps contain operate straight further than Kaser.I gave him the convenience of the question, strategy he may work a tiny little bit, Kirk joked.He strategy I was likely towards continue to keep jogging, also. It really disappointing, normally, Although by yourself consider oneself experienced an chance towards acquire within just the stop zone, specifically upon my very first contact.Arizona David Johnson reeled off a few of 14-back garden operates upon the very first 2 performs, his simply just carries of the evening, and beginner Chase Edmonds scored upon fourth-and-reason versus the 2-back garden line. Edmonds was strike powering the line of scrimmage nevertheless utilised a minute hard work in direction of scarcely extend the ball around the purpose line.Sam Bradford, producing his debut as Arizona setting up quarterback, directed the scoring commitment inside his Cardinals debut still generally passed the ball off. He carried out his simply just move for 6 yards.Arizona moment touchdown arrived within the 3rd quarter whenever Jeremy Revenue returned a fumble 12 yards for a ranking. Later on within the quarter, Income was carted off the business with a knee harm.Charles Kanoff, an undrafted beginner out of Princeton, threw a 14-back garden TD go towards Bryce Williams for the transfer-forward rating with 10:06 towards perform. The recreation finished at the time Chargers QB Nic Shimonek was resolved at the Arizona 2-backyard line D.J. Swearinger Jersey.Arizona was 0 for 11 upon 3rd-down conversions.ROSENS DEBUTRosen didnt receive considerably assistance towards his offensive line or his receivers, consuming in the direction of dodge the hurry towards purchase a go off. He experienced 2 passes misplaced.Daniel Munyer, the backup centre at this time that novice Mason Cole is a rookie, experienced difficulties with shotgun development snaps Charles Kanoff Jersey, continually rolling the ball towards the quarterback. Cole took higher than each time A.Q. Shipley went down with a torn ACL inside working out camp.I consider I did some constructive elements and some lousy aspects, Rosen reported.OKUNGS PROTESTLos Angeles remaining take care of Russell Okung elevated his immediately very first for the duration of the countrywide anthem.Okung stood at the rear of the loosen up of the avid gamers, who experienced included up upon the sideline. He was the simply just participant upon both aspect toward protest visibly.Okung is a member of the govt committee of the NFL avid gamers union Patrick Peterson Jersey.SLOPPY CHARGERSLos Angeles grew to become the ball more than 4 situations, 3 situations upon fumbles and when upon an interception.The Chargers far too were being penalized 15 situations for 155 yards. Arizona experienced 1 turnover and 11 outcomes for 110 yards.Your self may convey to it was actually preseason 7 days just one, Lynn mentioned. It was way too sloppy.UP NEXTChargers: are household towards the Seattle Seahawks upcoming night time.Cardinals: participate in at Fresh new Orleans upon Friday evening.

Pasoni Tasini Jersey

Chandler Jones Jersey

Tanner Vallejo Jersey

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas