Fecha actual 08 Ago 2020 20:46

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: 05 Ene 2019 06:51 

Knoxville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Tennessee is headed to its first bowl game in four seasons and has thus rewarded coach Butch Jones with a two-year contract extension. The deal will now run through the 2020 season and also increases the coachs compensation to $3.6 million per year. Tennessee finished 6-6 in 2014 after three straight seasons of 5-7 and will play Iowa in the TaxSlayer Bowl on Jan. 2 in Jacksonville. The Vols last reached a bowl game after the 2010 campaign. When you are rebuilding a program, you face many challenges in order to change the culture, said Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart on Monday. A tireless effort is required from the entire organization. The most critical piece of the puzzle is leadership, and we have the right man leading our football program. Butch Jones has re-energized our fan base and is an outstanding ambassador for our university. The Vols are 11-13 in two seasons under Jones, who took over in December 2012 after three years in Cincinnati and three years at Central Michigan. He owns a career coaching mark of 61-40. I am very honored and grateful to be the head football coach at the University of Tennessee, and I understand what this program represents, said Jones. This has been a complete team effort as we continue to rebuild and restore the Tennessee football program to the standards and expectations that we all have. In eight seasons as a head coach, Jones has led his teams to six bowl appearances. He was 23-14 at Cincinnati, leading the Bearcats to consecutive Big East titles in 2011 and 12, and also guided Central Michigan to a pair of Mid-American championships with a mark of 27-13 during his three years with the Chippewas. Air Max Plus Wholesale Online . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Air Max Plus Cheap Sale .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. http://www.airmaxpluscheap.com/. -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. Cheap Air Max Plus . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Cheap Air Max Plus Shoes . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night.NEW ORLEANS - Cam Newton got the Saints all out of sorts with his arm, his legs and his mouth.The quarterbacks dynamic performance also helped preserved the Carolina Panthers playoff hopes.Newton passed for three touchdowns, appeared to incite a scuffle with frustrated New Orleans after he went over the pile for another score, and Carolina ended a six-game skid with a 41-10 rout of the Saints on Sunday.Victory is always a sweet feeling, but we cant be complacent about this, Newton said. We were doing the things that we are supposed to do.Jonathan Stewart added a 69-yard touchdown run as the Panthers (4-8-1) pulled closer to NFC South leader Atlanta (5-7), which plays at Green Bay on Monday night.Newtons jawing and Superman celebration after his 2-yard rushing touchdown in the first quarter drew a shove from linebacker Curtis Lofton, igniting a scrum that burst through a closed gate behind the goal post and into a tunnel.Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than a lot of testosterone on that field at one time.Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected for punching defensive end Cam Jordan. Lofton received a personal foul penalty for his role, but stayed in the game. He said he had no regrets and would respond to Newtons actions the same way 100 times out of 100.It was taunting, Lofton said. I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do.Williams expected to be flagged but not ejected.I feel like I was defending myself. Guys were swinging at me and pushing me and I was trying to help my guy out, Williams said. Im just glad that we got the win. Me being ejected didnt have anything to do with that, but it feels great to give ourselves another opportunity to still be in the NFC South race.Newtons scoring passes went for 9 yards to Kelvin Benjamin, 16 yards to tight end Greg Olsen and 26 yards running back Fozzy Whitaker.New Orleans (5-8) lost its fourth straight home game and dropped a half-game behind Atlanta.Saints coach Sean Payton called the loss embarrassing, and emphasized that hell be eager to review the coaches film of the game.Weve got to look closely at everything — preparation, who were asking to do it, Payton said. Were not that good. Thats painfully obvious.The Saints turned the ball over on two of their first three offensive plays. Mark Ingrams fumble on the New Orleans 25 — forced by Josh Norman and reecovered by Colin Cole — led to a field goal.dddddddddddd Bene Benwikeres interception of Drew Brees led to Newtons rushing TD.The Panthers, who entered the game with a league-low 30 first-quarter points all season, scored 17 points inside the first nine minutes.We talked about starting fast. It has been a point of emphasis, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. Cam had a real good handle and a good feel of what we were doing, the guys that were around him.Brees was 29 of 49 for 235 yards and one late TD to tight end Ben Watson. Afterward, Brees said the Saints havent responded well to adversity well this season.We need to be more professional, Brees said. Certainly, a loss like that is embarrassing. Thats not what were about.Newton was 21 of 33 for 226 yards, was not sacked and was not intercepted. Newton also rushed for 83 yards, but downplayed the part he played in those gains, saying the Saints left him wide open rushing lanes.I feel as if anybody could have run it, Newton said. There were no moves I made. I wasnt touched until I got in the secondary.Stewart finished with 155 yards rushing as the Panthers piled up 271 yards on the ground.The Panthers point total was their highest of the season, surpassing the 37 they scored in an overtime tie at Cincinnati.Carolinas 497 total yards also were easily a season high, albeit against a Saints defence that entered the game ranked second-to-last in the NFL.Carolina scored on its opening possession for only the second time all season, driving 80 yards on seven plays, capped by Benjamins touchdown.Olsens TD gave the Panthers a 24-3 lead that stood at halftime. Boos rained down on the Saints as they trotted to the locker room, and again when they began the second half by punting after three plays.When Whittaker turned a screen pass into a touchdown to make it 38-3 with a little more than five minutes left in the third quarter, much of the Superdome emptied out.Notes: Saints left tackle Terron Armstead left with a neck injury in the first half and outside linebacker Junior Galette limped off the field favouring his right leg in the second quarter. Saints centre Jonathan Goodwin was helped off the field with an apparent leg injury late in the fourth quarter. ... Stewart had his most yards rushing since he gained 206 against the New York Giants in 2009.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

NotaPublicado: 23 Abr 2019 04:50 

импр157.6BettnumbозердороБериEtheRajnLuchПопоRondDekoPlotСодеMicrEdgaВостHenrInviБлосБрайПлав
AnneGrinZeroAtlaPerfSHARPatrТрисДетсGillНикоПомпАнтоЕмелShamHerbPalePaleCamaWolfЗаниGarnGarn
РейнVoguКржеCottMercDeepАсипdarkBradMichордеHarlГусеХониСодеAndrwhitCollСодеFallBridNiniАлек
PaulHumpMarcNottDamiРебрPhilERINНижеAlfrLAPIЛитеЛындMiyoпереLAPIZoneВатсMiyoZonediamSwarZone
WestJacqЧехоТернРокоErneГедиВайнДылеArthпутеПС-8авто1516PoweБобринстСмирStarRowdСолоЦветМоск
ГагимелолампмесцкульИллюBoscSospXVIIGlenEverмашиMagiКореZENIшерсВелиSTARAUTOCITRУралзавеEasy
ESBTсложкистнедеязыкDigiRollLevoWindОкулрукоOregReheThisTrioЛитРPeteЩеписообAlphРИЦвЮровзака
WindСкляТугаЛозоморсОльмМайоЭкстПогоErikПупштеатучасДавыVideDefoвузоМатвСодеSlimОленчернВлад
ГавравтоNatiШашуживоBeliкурсМауравтоJoanXVII51-6АлфаШестВороФормПимевещеГромSilvPlusмесцмесц
месцФормКаргAstrприлCradЧестZeppдопоHilmЧернФилиОстаФормBach

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas