Fecha actual 04 Ago 2020 18:19

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: 10 Jul 2020 02:08 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/raid-shadow-legends/mhpjjdnjggmpbifadhdadfpphmghdimn any suggestion regarding this game, I can say that this game has already affected me a lot, I'm actually like playing this game so much I will get on it to the arena and the clan boss. I had been playing this game for almost three months all and so far been a great game. The one thing that I think could be better to be added to get a game or just a good idea is just like you can get the chance to fusion to get a rare epic or legendary champion. I was thinking how like there so many champions you can get in the game. How about u can do the fusion still but also even trade champion for others? Like since it’s kinda challenging to get legendary champion and then ended up being the least one you want to get made in a future update it could be added. I don’t know if it would be or not but it would be a good idea to do it. Like it’s would take a rare for a rare or epic for an epic and same thing for legendary, but like only allow it once every update or like once two weeks or month two allow the player to try out new champion and to take them actually look at the pros and cons of the champion. Well, I will just leave it like that but maybe hopefully that probably gave y’all a new idea to try and make possible at least but also thanks for a great game!:)
If you love discovering more about designing dress up unique characters, play mini-games check the link.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 2 horas